Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mantracker

There's a show on -- is it the Science Channel, somewhere in that vicinity -- called Mantracker.

I saw most of an episode, plus I see the commercials for it all the time (which I hate.)

I'm not going to watch this show. It bothers me that the mantracker is on horseback and the trackees are on foot. They should either all be on horseback or on foot, make it a lot more even.

I would be a natural audience for a show like this, because I like the concept. But mostly because we did a kind of mantracker thing in our neighborhood when I was a kid, hiding and chasing. Kind of like hide and seek with the entire block or so. And I was pretty good at it.

But, no, I'm not watching ... put the mantracker on foot, too!

By the way, how is it the camera guys aren't giving away everyone's locations? I guess I'll never know.