Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mouth Full Of Mush -- Voice Recognition Software Fun

This post is going to be me playing with my voice recognition software and pretending that I have a mouthful of mush:

1) Bill is gone now by the ponderous, and now it's crazy dog with you and scare the lightning or require while.

2) When I was a kid is Donald Trump and shoot rats with a ball in our area. Babies started towards her whole whether arrow sticking out of, a bunch of blogs everywhere.

3) One of our same error my morals when we lived wrote ketchup bottle to run old TV or throw aerosol can and will fire a watchable. Doctrinal studies of five.

OK, that's it. It did a terrible job.

Here's what I actually said:

1) It's really stormy outside. The thunder's coming down like, it's crazy. The dog was even scared of lightning there for quite a while.

2) When I was a kid I used to go down to the dump and shoot rats with a bow and arrow. They'd be staggering toward their hole with an arrow sticking out of their back, a bunch of blood everywhere.

3) One of the funnest things I remember was when we would throw a ketchup bottle through an old TV or throw aerosol cans into a fire and watch 'em blow up. Back in those days we had a lot of fun.