Friday, May 30, 2008

Really Big Catholic Blog

If you want the inside scoop on the Catholic Church, here's a blog with tons of posts. 634 posts in May, and I think that's quite a few.

The person in charge, Sotto Voce, describes himself as, "Irish RC Priest...Giving The Uncomfortable Truth And News From The Inside..."

As for me -- not being Catholic -- I can go six months without ever giving the Catholic Church the first thought. But once in a while it comes up, like when they denied communion to John Kerry for whatever, but allowed it for Rudy Gulliani. I better stop before I say something nasty about them. But, true, there's all stripes, all mindsets represented, like in any organization.

Saying in that description, "The Uncomfortable Truth," makes it sound like this blog might have some fearlessness and aversion to sugar coating. I haven't read anything. I'm just impressed by the looks and the prolific posting. But I guess we've all heard that Catholics are Pro-Lific.