Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tommy's Little Box Of Mayhem

I've been looking at some of the "updated blogs" at blogger. It's amazing the number of obvious spam blogs and crap.

But in there also are some good ones, at least that's what I call the more individual ones. Like where there's someone actually at the other end writing something, whether it's earth-shattering or not. It's at least an effort.

Here's one that just got its start today, first post, with a great title, in my opinion, "Tommy's Little Box Of Mayhem." Where exactly Tommy will take it from here, anyone's guess. 17-years-old, lives in Nova Scotia, not a huge fan of high school, and says in his opening, "Let me start off and say that I hate talking about myself... which I guess makes me a bit of a lie since I'm making a blog." It's the introducing of himself that he doesn't like doing. And he ends his first post with this promise: "Whatevs, you'll get to know me eventually."