Monday, June 15, 2009

Gobbledegook

I was trying to post to my blogs via my cellphone. Including for one account, the mobile phone texting option. Then since that's only for one blog, I tried the emailing function for the others. All to mixed results.

If the post is like a line, five or six words, it seems to work OK. But if it's longer, it's a lot of gobbledegook, like it's trying to post in Japanese but none of the Japanese fonts are installed. It's frustrating to see.

I was at a bus station in a town around 75 miles from my home, and passing the time by doing this. Then I went to a restaurant and they had free WiFi, so I checked the blog on my Ipod and guess what, BAD. Oh, brother.

So who knows if it's a problem with my phone, my phone company, or Blogger. Or maybe I just hit the wrong keys 100% of the time? I'm sure I didn't.

It was a great idea for something to do. But something's wrong somewhere.