Thursday, November 26, 2009

20 On 20 XM

I haven't been listening to my XM radio very much. It's just been setting there unused. Because it's been in a place that I'm not spending much time in. Since it has an antenna that has to be strung outside, it's not the most convenient thing to be moving around.

But today I decided to move it to a different room, where I've been sitting and reading a lot. I did the whole antenna thing and got it so it could focus on a signal.

So I have it on "20 on 20," usually my favorite channel, although since I haven't been listening, I've got to get used to a lot of new stuff. Some of it I've heard in the air around town, but most not.

I heard Adam Lambert on there. I was wondering if they had him. They played the song "For Your Entertainment."

Maybe now I can get some good out of my subscription.