Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NY 23

I'm glad the Democrat won in the NY 23 Congressional race. Ha ha for Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck and the other crazies.

It was unfortunate that Republicans won a couple of governor races. But from the sound of it, the Dem in one of the races (Virginia) was trying to run as a conservative, leaving our Democratic principles behind. So it'd be hard to get excited about him.

NJ, I don't know much about. Corzine has been around for a long time. The people there must just not have liked him anymore.

I myself voted yesterday. I came THAT close to not voting, since there wasn't much on the ballot. City Council, Mayor, etc. And I didn't really know much about the candidates. But I read in the paper what comments they made in an interview from the last few days and based my decision on that.

Incredibly, one candidate "did not wish to comment" on the issues, according to the article. I was thinking he was kind of flaky anyway. But I can't imagine that kind of tact at the last minute of a campaign would get him many votes! That's where we the basically uninformed are getting our information, and if you "do not wish to comment," well, we're not voting for you, stupid.

Ha ha.