Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crazy By Patsy Cline

I've got the song "Crazy" by Patsy Cline running through my mind. I'm not sure why since I haven't been listening to it.

It was written by Willie Nelson. And it's a great song. I wonder how much money Willie gets off that song in the course of a year. It must bring in quite a bit.

That's a great thing about writing a hit song, one that people love years later. You had the inspiration, you did the work once, then they pay you forever.

I haven't gone to much karaoke. But I understand "Crazy" is one of the top karaoke songs. Every two bit chick gets up and butchers it, probably. LOL.

I ran into Willie Nelson once, true story. It's a true story with nothing interesting about it. He was walking that way, we were walking this way and said hi.

Willie probably doesn't remember it.