Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Koi Ponds And Naughty Profiles

You know, on Twitter we ought to get the girls with their naughty profiles together with the guys selling koi fish ponds, a partnership.

Then whatever naughtiness the girls are engaging in, they have the beauty of a good koi fish pond in the background. It'd soften it, pretty.

Given the two, I'd probably look at the girls, but I'd rather BE with the fish. I know the fish haven't been out fooling around.

I'm in a follower race with a guy on Twitter named RatRaceTrap. Currently I have 4 and he has 13083 (seriously). He's getting complacent.

It'd be interesting to know how many of his 13083 followers sell koi ponds or have naughty profiles. I would guess he's going for numbers.

But say you had 13083 followers and you decided to prune them out. After the first week of constant work, you'd just forget it.

As soon as I do any project that involves thousands of whatever, I start figuring it out...if it takes me 34 seconds for each one, that's...

He's running a lot of quotes. That must be a life, poring over books all day looking for inspirational stuff. Good old Churchill and others.

One from today: "If we are together nothing is impossible..." Ho hum. Or "Things get worse before they get better." Tired stuff.

No offense to him. He's not saying it. These guys from the past, good for nothing but the quotes they first Twittered back then, said it!

I like the quotes by "Unknown," who I guess I could claim to be. "To get what you've never had, you must do what you've never done."

"To get what I've never had." I've never had syphilis. "You must do what you've never done." Ignore the koi ponds, turn to the girls? Ha ha.

I'm writing a book here. How come no one else jumps in? Am I the only one with something on my mind? Oh, right, it's an empty warehouse.