Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Republicans The Party Of Thugs

Pardon me for wondering if the Republicans have a death wish. Or are they simply thinking counter-intuitively?

But if your party becomes The Party of No, The Party of Failure, The Party of Rascism, is it a good thing to top it all off by becoming The Party of Thugs?

This disruption of public meetings by the shrill outbursts of crackpots and crazies ... like we saw in the rabble-rousing of the '08 campaign thanks to McCain and Palin ... is this the road to trust and electoral victory? What's next, Kristallnacht?

Let's say I wasn't already a Democrat. If I saw them disrupting meetings with all of it being coordinated by greater thugs at the top, believe me, that wouldn't be the party I'd want in power. These guys are bad news.

There was a story somewhere today that said the threats against President Obama's life have gone up 400%. Is this the Republicans' idea of a better America?

P.S. I don't see the logical connection between seceding from the Union and patriotism either. Help me out.