Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Health Care Reform Approved

Is anyone else as fed up as I am with the non-ending circus that Congress is in the process of supposedly getting health care reform approved?

Good grief, wake me up when it's over! This is such a slow moving process, I just hope they get it into effect before I get sick and die. And I'm feeling pretty well at the present moment.

One thing, we haven't got the Republicans on board. And they're nothing but civic vandals. Put forth any plan to actually help people and the Republicans will be there to smear it, kick it, swat it with an ax, and deface it in any way they can.

I've asked the question till it's almost ridiculous, because there's not really a good answer. Why would anyone vote for the Republicans, in light of the blatant fact that they do not mean an ounce of good to the American people? They are so in the pocket of big business interests, big business has to unbuckle their pants a few times a day just so the Republicans can breathe. (I say, Wear tighter pants and sit down more often!)

Some of the Democrats aren't much better, but at least the majority appear to be on our side. Government of the people should mean something. Unlike the Bush years, when it was entirely false.

Just get it done! I'm sick of this slow as molasses process.