Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When You're Here, You're Family

We ate at Olive Garden today, which is a pleasant experience for us.

Since their slogan was or is "When you're here, you're family," it was nice to see several of my cousins serving tables. Including one cousin who tended to us in particular.

I had the Tour of Italy plate. That's a big plate with a few different things on it, including lasagna and noodles alfredo or something and I don't know what the other thing was, some kind of chicken. It was good but I started filling up, after all the bread sticks and salad.

I've been wanting to get over there for a while. I had a $25 gift card someone gave me back in June. That plus a little bit of money, twice that actually, and we had a decent time.

Then when you leave, you're no longer family.