Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm A Clock Watcher

It's like the old song: "I'm a clock watcher, I'm a clock watcher, watching clocks go 'round, all around. I'm a clock watcher, I'm a clock water. Hey, there's one now .... umm umm."

Little does that clock know, she's puttin' on a show for me! Like a quick peek at cleavage, you know, what it reminds you of when it's 12:55. 5 till 1 is a tight V.

I seriously am a clock watcher. Digital, hands, Roman numerals, block numbers, no numbers ... it doesn't make any difference. What time is it? I'm always checking. It's always some time. The guy who says it's always NOW is right. But I need to know when NOW is.

How long does it take to do a particular task? I want to know. Can I beat my old time? I want to know. Can I get more done in a more efficient manner? I want to know. When will I literally go insane from this? Don't tell me.

I'm looking at the "old clock on the wall," as they used to say on TV. And it says it's time to say "Goodbye."