Saturday, February 20, 2010

An Ice Cream To Never Buy Again

I bought some ice cream yesterday that I won't buy again. It's a bad flavor with nothing to recommend it.

I'll leave out the brand name -- although I don't know if anyone can figure it out just based on the flavor, i.e., whether a lot of ice cream makers make this flavor. You'd have to be a real connoisseur, though, to know that kind of information!

Anyway, it's called "Pistachio Almond." It's green like mint ice cream but the flavor is nothing as delicious. It's more of an odd flavor, almost like a bland sherbet flavor that's missing something. The nuts don't add much, being also fairly bland. And where they're not bland they're not tasty. With an edge of unpleasantness.

Yucky stuff. And I still have most of a box of it to go. I don't think I'll be able to finish it, even though it's money down the drain. I should've gone with the chocolate chip.