Monday, January 12, 2009

Collectable Obama Crap

Who are the pitiful morons who are buying all this "collectable" junk advertised on TV? I just saw one that featured typical American families sitting on their couch, so privileged to give The Historic Plate Company their money for some stupid plate with Obama's picture on it. They have the phrase "Historic Victory" trademarked, so don't anyone say that.

It's all a limited edition, you know, only firing it for 65 days or something. Such garbage.

Then there's the collectable coins, going back and forth so you can see them gleam. Foolish stuff.

I got an entire mailing, like several pages long, the other day, full of this kind of churned out rubbish, and they also had some phrases describing the Obama victory that was given their own copyright. I'm not above collecting, don't get me wrong. In fact, I stuck the literature for this last one in a drawer, hoping someday it'll be worth something.