Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Feel Like A Nap

I'm both a little wired feeling and feeling like a nap. It wasn't a restful night's sleep last night for various reasons. One big reason is the dog was in my room, which she isn't usually. She has a nagging itch somewhere, plus long toenails on a hardwood floor can be noisy.

Plus I knew I had a lot of work to do today, and that getting up and getting to it was going to be important. Some of it requires well-timed bursts of creativity, which I usually manage but often times doubt in advance. When I got started it was no problem, next next next. Got numerous things done.

Now I have a meeting coming up, with certain unknown aspects, 45 minutes from now, and I'd rather doze off. But must not show up bleary-eyed! It's possible I'll take a nap afterward.