Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adam Lambert And Everyone Else

How about Adam Lambert on American Idol? Huh? Huh? Did I tell ya? Yeah! The guy's great. They need to have him go first. Then we can just turn off the TV and save time.

Everyone else on the show pales in comparison, even the really really good ones, like Lil Rounds and Allison Iraheta. I don't care for Scott McIntyre, too stiff, too fragile. I don't like Kris Allen, too ordinary. Who else? Michael Sarver, too boring. Alexis Grace, I'm big on her, but she didn't have it last night, but she approached it. I'm drawing a blank on whoever the others are. Someone Giraud, ehh. Megan, blah. No one should do "Rockin' Robin," I'm sorry. That song is pure crap. Anoop, not for me.

But Adam. Now there is a performer. Coolest looks, coolest voice, confidence, owns the stage. Very exciting guy.