Friday, December 11, 2009

About Time For The Year's Best And Worst

We'll be hearing about the biggest story of the year, the biggest movie, CD, etc., very soon.

I saw on TV today that Taylor Swift's "Fearless" CD is the biggest seller of the year. I haven't got it. I've seen her on TV and she seems very pleasant. I wouldn't mind having it, but, really, I have to cut back somewhere.

A couple days ago I saw what the biggest one-hit wonder song of the decade is. It's "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. Somehow he didn't come up with a follow-up. And I heard that CD a few times and thought it was pretty good. He would have the talent to write a couple more hits, I'd guess. But that was a big one, "Bad Day." A good one too.

(It's more hits than I've ever had, so he can be proud of it.)

What was the biggest news story of the year? I can't think of what it might be. Obama's inauguration? Balloon boy?