Thursday, October 22, 2009

Commander Cody

Just this morning I started watching the serial "Radar Men from the Moon" (or something like that), introducing the character Commander Cody.

I guess I never knew who Commander Cody was. I just remember the name of the singing group that had Commander Cody in the name.

But he was on old serials, as an adventure character. Anyway, I'm still in the first episode, which features some guys shooting a ray gun at trains, electrical towers, etc.

Commander Cody has a flying suit, which when he gets it all adjusted, he's able to fly and get there just before they blow up another train.

The Commander is an ordinary looking guy, but looks extraordinary with the big bullet helmet.

We'll see how this goes. I've seen several serials, and they tend to be monotonous, a lot of getting the secret thing, then losing it, then getting it, then losing it, etc. I hope this one is better.