Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Hit 100 Followers

On one of my Twitter accounts. I only have one that I put my efforts into, since I have limited efforts.

It's been slow going, but today my thing cracked 100, like 101 at one point I think. I might lose 20 overnight, because, frankly, I have a lot of followers who I'm not going to follow back. They're mostly there, it would appear, for some business thing. Very few of them are what I'd call interested in what I have to say. So it's all vain and worthless, but hey ... you get your strokes where you can!

Ha ha. It is worthless, no doubt about that. I see that with the clearest eyes man can have.

There was one guy who started following me, though, who looks suitably strange enough for my tastes. I mean that as a compliment. His bio says: "Historical evidence suggests the existence of at least one immortal living among us. We're looking for the proof." And he has Rasputin all over his background. He's seeking information about someone named Sam Bailey. And says at his blog, "Those who know me personally recognize the ridiculousness of me interacting with strangers - even on the internet. Whether or not you've guessed from the blog, I'm not much of a socialite."