Friday, October 9, 2009

I Finished Watching Doctor Zhivago

This is a big day. I finally got through the whole movie, Doctor Zhivago!

As I've said before, I watch movies while doing my morning and evening exercises. I have a particular regimen that takes around 10 minutes each morning and evening. So to watch a movie means to watch it around 20 minutes a day. And this is a longer film.

Add to that the fact that I was depressed by it at first and could've quit at any point. But I got a little more engrossed, and insisted on the discipline of seeing it through to the end. As I became more engrossed, it was an easier task.

I liked it quite a lot, as it turns out. And I watched most of the documentary afterward on the making of it. I have a little more to go.

The Making Of It documentary really drives home the point how hard it'd be to make a movie like that. Wow!