Friday, October 30, 2009

I Wrote About Gravy

I also lost somewhere around 5-7 followers at Twitter. Maybe just a coincidence, since they're the ones no one wants anyway, those trying to sell things or whatever. I don't even know which ones they were. Not ones I was following back. Kay surah surah.

Anyway, my theme today was "Gravy." This is at Grandma Slump. The original idea was "Going Beyond The Same Old Grind," which is still a good idea I'll probably do sometime soon. But then I jotted down "from guts to glory to gravy," with this "teaching," that You want the gravy and glory, you need the guts ... No guts, no glory, no gravy.

Not extremely funny but weird sounding when you go on about it all day. So it was an initial post in the morning about gravy, then four bursts of tweets through the day on the theme of "Guts to glory to gravy."

I was a little amused by it myself. And that's what counts. Because no one else is here! I know that. And you'd know it too, if you were here.