Monday, October 26, 2009

I Forgot To Write Something Yesterday

I don't know what happened. I have a goal to write a little something every single day. Only missing a day here or there just to break up the streak if it's giving me fits.

But yesterday wasn't one of those days, either for breaking the streak. I just noticed, nothing happened and I'm trying to think back why.

I had plenty of time. But I guess it must've been when we went to our reading room to read, we were down there close to two hours, probably. I was reading away, with my reading glasses.

Speaking of reading, I see Barnes & Noble has a new electronic reading device, which looks cool. It's called the Nook. We have a Kindle in the family but it's not mine. If I think about it in the next few months -- let's say Christmas isn't too much of a budget killer [it will be] -- I might get one.

Then I can read more to my heart's content and forget all about "Boy Leg." Nah, I wouldn't do that.

My big problem with getting one of these electronic reading things is that I have hundreds of books that I haven't read. If I want to read, I could be reading everyday for nothing till I'm 70 years old.

Then my eyes will have fallen out and I won't need one anymore. Except I might, because at least on the Kindle it reads to you. By the time I'm 70 they'll probably have robots to read to me.