Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catch Bluegills Like Crazy

One of my Google ads on one of my other blogs said "Catch Bluegills Like Crazy."

That takes me back, since that's one of the fish we used to catch when I was a kid. Just about everywhere we went it seemed like it was one bluegill after another.

It's tough for me to think what these folks could be advertising. And since I'm not allowed to click my own ads, I guess I won't find out. I know, I could note what their address is and go to it in a browser window. But I think I'll just let it stay in my imagination.

It's tough to think what it could be, because catching bluegills in my experience was the easiest thing in the world. You put a little piece of bait on the hook and throw it in and they bite. If you have a bobber on your line, say so it allows your bait to go down three feet (approximately), you're not going to have any problem, assuming bluegills are there.

The secret to catching bluegills is this: There is no secret. It's as easy as falling in.