Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do Criminals Do Crime On Their Birthdays?

I don't like to besmirch my time, my life, I really don't.

I keep a clean nose at all time. If there's any crime going down, I'm not involved. I rise above all that and try my best to live a clean cut existence. I hate all evil and that spirit of taking advantage of people, stealing, etc.

And one thing I really don't like is the idea of associating particular dates with tragedy, like if someone dies at Christmas. I would try to separate it, the death, from the holiday. So there's no association with it.

So let's say I was a criminal, yet still had a more or less sensitive nature about these associations. In that event I wouldn't want to do any particular crime on my birthday. Because then my birthday would always be associated with having done crime, then worrying about being caught.

Later, then, I'd be in prison. And looking at the calendar. And the guy there would say it's your birthday. And my first thought would be of my downfall, what put me there, on my birthday, no less. What a terrible thought!

So, criminals. Don't do crime on your birthday. Or on the day before or the day after. Or anytime that might be associated with an important date in your life. My advice really would be, Quit doing crime period. Because you might be messing up someone else's life too.