Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Write Something!

I've missed a couple days writing on my blogs, because of certain changes, upheavals, in my life. I'm in the process of moving. That causes a lot of consternation and a lot of wondering how things will work out, etc.

I hope good. The move is the big thing on my mind now. I've got a ton of boxes, and I'm giving quite an effort toward packing and cleaning my various rooms, including a basement that I had stuffed and messed up. Things had fallen over. Water had leaked in. Certain things were moldy, rotting. It wasn't a good scene. I was down there last night and hoping I wouldn't get that yucky water in any wound.

With all that going on, I've had to cut back in other areas of my life, including my daily writing of my blogs. So, I've knocked off for the night. It's been a busy day with it. And now I'm writing something.

I went to one of the local parks with my dog a while ago. She's consternated about the moving. The dolly and the boxes shuffling scares her so she's pretty scarce. But I know she's somewhere, like under the bed, probably wishing that we could get back to normal. Yes, I know, that's my wish too!

After a while I was thinking of her and that we needed a break. So we got in the car and headed to the park. It's a park that's a little out of the way, so there weren't any other people there. That meant I could give her free run, which she enjoys.

I sat at a picnic table for a few minutes, thinking over my life. Then I glanced over and the dog was taking a poop, so I took my sack over and picked it up.