Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anoop and Lil

We said goodbye to Anoop Desai and Lil Rounds last night.

Not really sorry to see either one go, but Lil definitely had a lot of potential. Somehow she started stumbling and never regained her footing. I didn't think her performance was so bad, but the judges are the experts at music and they were all over it.

As for Anoop, he's just blah. Not interesting in the slightest ... although he can sing, if just plain old singing is what you want.

So that leaves, going by memory, Danny, Allison, Kris, Matt, Adam (of course), and I guess that's it. Did we start with seven last night? I believe so.

Of these, Danny can sing but is as boring as wallpaper. Allison is a real talent. Kris isn't my cup of tea but knows what he's doing. Matt shouldn't have been saved. And Adam is it. He has to be the winner. If he doesn't win, as I believe I've already said, I'll never watch the show again. I'm not a huge fan of the slow anguished songs, but he does them well.

It'll be nice when it's over.