Friday, April 3, 2009

Old Class Notes

I've been digitizing some of my old papers and then shredding them. Including trivial stuff like term papers and class notes.

I have these class notes that I diligently took and I hate to just lose them forever. There's a lot of good information there ... if I can make it out ... and decipher some of my abbreviations. A few of them I'm having a hard time even remembering the teacher's name, but most of them have it somewhere.

I have a few "blue books," that we had to do essay tests in. One was interesting. I remembered doing it after seeing it again. It was one of those days when I couldn't be there for some reason. I probably made arrangements with the professor. So I had to show up and take the test by myself. He put me in the office of another professor, who must have been away. So for the first couple pages I have it handwritten like normal. But then the rest I typed it on the professor's typewriter, and even made a little notation there for my professor when he was grading it.

It looked a lot better to type it. I can type fast. So the answer looks fuller and clearer, although I didn't actually reread it. Got a good grade, so it must have been acceptable enough.