Thursday, April 30, 2009

Too Close For Comfort

I didn't see it coming that Adam Lambert would be, apparently, in the bottom two last night. I saw some speculation that no one actually said (like Ryan Seacrest) that he was in the bottom two. And that American Idol might've been yanking everyone's chain. But still it didn't look good to have him with the (hopefully) also-rans.

This guy needs to win. Or something will happen. Volcanoes will destroy cities. Trenches will open up and swallow continents. Mark my words. Mark them but don't test them. Certainly American Idol will lose one viewer, me. And that's a promise from me, the most trustworthy person you'll ever meet in this world or any other.

I wasn't overly enraptured by his song on Tuesday. So I was just hoping. Then when it appeared he was in the bottom two, I thought maybe a lot of other people thought the same thing.

He'll probably come in first next week, because people will be voting for him like crazy this time. No complacency!